Esta Política de Privacidade define como a brandit pode utilizar as informações que o utilizador fornece ou que obtemos através deste website (www.brandit.pt) ou através de outros canais de comunicação.
Please note that our website and other brandit digital platforms may contain links to third-party websites/digital media provided for your convenience. brandit is solely responsible for the privacy, data protection, and security practices of our websites/digital platforms, so we recommend that you check the privacy and security policies and procedures of each of the other websites/digital media you visit.
When visiting our website, we may request the submission of some mandatory personal data.
Personal data is specific information about unique or factual characteristics relating to an individual identified from that data this includes, among other information, name, address, telephone number, and date of birth.
Information that does not allow your identification or that we can’t link to your identity cannot be considered personal data.
How and why we use your data
- contact you through publications, direct marketing materials, and invitations to events that may be of interest to you (you may unsubscribe from such communications at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org placing “Unsubscribe” in the email subject). All of our communications also include a “Cancel” link;
- fraud verification and prevention;
- track your activity on our websites/digital platforms;
- personalize and improve your experience on websites/digital media;
- when required by law or when needed to meet a regulator’s requirements.
When you interact with our digital platforms, we collect all the data listed below about your visit. We collect the data to help us better understand how our customers use our digital media to enable us to create better content and more relevant communications:
- how to access our digital platforms and the internet protocol (IP) used;
- browser type, versions, plug-ins, and operating system;
- the path taken by you on our digital platforms, including which links you access and all searches made, how long you stayed on a page, and other page interaction information;
- which videos you watch and for how long;
- which contents you “like” and which you share;
- what ads you see and respond to;
- what push-up messages you may see and respond to;
- signature status;
- data collected from any completed form;
- we can conclude which country you are located in from the IP address used to access our digital platforms. We can analyze the activity that determines the execution of specific operations on our digital platforms (for example, downloading an app).
Disclosure of your data
To promote our products and services or fulfill contracts, we may need to designate another organization that processes your data on our behalf. These operations may include, for example, payment processing organizations, delivery organizations, fraud prevention and screening, credit risk management companies, or the postal collection and delivery companies.
We may also share your data with third parties:
- if there is a legal or regulatory duty to do so;
- if it is necessary to do so to enforce our Terms and Conditions or other contractual rights;
- to legally assist the police or security services in the prevention and detection of crime or terrorist activity;
We may share your data with our partners, which have been carefully selected and may change from time to time. However, we only share the data if you have consented to receive marketing related to our partners or if one of the conditions in the paragraph above applies.
In case of disclosure of your data to third parties, we guarantee that your information is adequately protected.
Cookies: what they are and how we use then
Under the terms of Law nº 41/2004 of August 18, amended by Law 46/2012 of August 29, it is allowed, within the legal terms, the storage of information and the possibility of accessing the data stored in the terminal equipment of the user.
In fact, like many other website operators, we use standard technology called cookies (small pieces of information stored by the browser on your computer and used to record your navigation on this website on each visit).
Cookies do not attach to your system or damage your files. Most browsers automatically accept cookies; however, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to reject or accept the functionality of cookies. However, we warn that if you turn off the functionality of cookies, this may limit your experience on our website.
Right of Opposition